In collaboration with RNZ’s
Jesse Mulligan 1–4pm
and the Department of Conservation.
Every Friday afternoon DOC’s endangered species ambassador Nicola Toki and Jesse Mulligan present Critter of the Week – a celebration of the rare native critters and plants that get little attention. The illustration is by Giselle Clarkson, with advice from science consultant Mike Dickison.
$5 from each t-shirt goes to New Zealand conservation groups (so far collectively for COTW campaigns we've donated $22,401 to local groups)
Each T-shirt is organically and fairly made by our global t-shirt producer, together we are making good more common all over the world!
- 150 GSM Fair trade manufactured, Organic Cotton
- Shoulder to shoulder tape
- Double needle bottom hem and sleeves
- Side seamed for a tailored fit.
How to measure for sizing: ***(We have change our Unisex tshirt pattern- please order a size up from what you used to wear. eg if you used to wear a medium Freeset tee - please now order Large)****
we use diameter measurements from seam to seam of a t-shirt laid flat on a surface.
- Place a current t-shirt you own flat on a surface and measure:
- chest: measure from armpit to arm pit of your t-shirt laid flat on a surface.
- bottom: measure from seam to seam of the bottom hem your t-shirt laid flat on a surface.
Find out more on why we make our tees overseas and not in NZ - CLICK HERE