Protective gear with powerful impact.
Made with care by Freeset in Kolkata, India, our reusable face masks help stop the spread of coronavirus while providing dignified employment to hundreds. Available in three different sizes, our range of masks offers something for everyone.
Breathe easy, we only use natural fibres in our masks. Freeset face masks are made from 100% organic cotton and an innovative natural wool filter from Lanaco which is replaceable and uses HELIX.isoTM Filter Technology.
Please note these masks are not intended for medical use.
THIS COMBO INCLUDES:
1 Face Mask + 1 Pack of 7 HELIX.iso™ replacement filters
About the mask:
- 2 ply 100% G.O.T.S organic cotton sheeting, 145 gsm
- Available in 3 sizes: Kids - One Size | Adult - Medium | Adult - Large
- Comfortable elastic ear loops
- Filter pocket for inserting additional layers of protection if desired
- We supply HELIX Lanaco Filters at an additional cost.
- Removable aluminum nose strip.
- Fair trade manufactured by FREESET in a WFTO factory
- Customise with print. Need help with that? Just ask.
About the Filters:
HELIX® Lanaco filter (filters 80% of particles down to 0.3 microns in size)
- Each filter is changed according to your personal hygiene preference, it is recommended to be changed regularly to avoid cross-contamination, but should be immediately disposed of if directly coughed or sneezed upon.
- Filters require trimming to fit this mask.
For hygiene reasons we are unable to offer returns or replacements.
LOOKING FOR BULK MASK ORDERS IN NZ or AUS? LETS TALK:
Ph: +64 21888117