In collaboration with RNZ’s
Jesse Mulligan 1–4pm
and the Department of Conservation.
Every Friday afternoon DOC’s endangered species ambassador Nicola Toki and Jesse Mulligan present Critter of the Week – a celebration of the rare native critters and plants that get little attention. The illustration is by Giselle Clarkson, with advice from science consultant Mike Dickison.
*** Please note this is a Pre Order - Orders close October 30th ***
***PLEASE NOTE: These tees will all be custom made and will not be will be sent out until the first week of December, just in time for Christmas!***
All proceeds go to our local critters and global t-shirt producers, together we are making good more common all over the world!
- 150 GSM Fair trade manufactured, Organic Cotton
- Shoulder to shoulder tape
- Fabric pre-shrunk to minimise shrinkage
- Double needle bottom hem and sleeves
- Side seamed for a tailored fit.
How to measure for sizing:
we use diameter measurements from seam to seam of a t-shirt laid flat on a surface.
- Place a current t-shirt you own flat on a surface and measure:
- chest: measure from armpit to arm pit of your t-shirt laid flat on a surface.
measure from seam to seam of the bottom hem your t-shirt laid flat on a surface.
Find out more on why we make our tees overseas and not in NZ - CLICK HERE