LIMITED RELEASE - FIRST IN FIRST SERVED
SHIPPED STRAIGHT AWAY!!!!
In collaboration with RNZ’s
Jesse Mulligan 1–4pm
and the Department of Conservation.
Every Friday afternoon DOC’s endangered species ambassador Nicola Toki and Jesse Mulligan present Critter of the Week – a celebration of the rare native critters and plants that get little attention. The illustration is by Giselle Clarkson, with advice from science consultant Mike Dickison.
All proceeds go to our local critters and global t-shirt producers, together we are making good more common all over the world!
- 150 GSM Fair trade manufactured, Organic Cotton
- Shoulder to shoulder tape
- Fabric pre-shrunk to minimise shrinkage
- Double needle bottom hem and sleeves
- Side seamed for a tailored fit.